Call : 0203 794 1508
The exact address will be given upon booking.
Time Line Therapy® explained:-
Time Line Therapy® is a specific process designed to trace a particular negative feeling, belief or limiting decision back to the first time in memory that it can be found.
The theory behind this is that problems in the present day are likely to have their roots in the past. So, what is bothering us now is not what is happening now but what it has reminded us of from the past (at an unconscious level)
Time Line Therapy® allows us to go back to the very root cause of a problem and resolve the problem at that point in time. The problem could have started in childhood, during our birth, whilst we were in the womb, during an event in a previous lifetime or it could have been something that happened to one of our ancestors.
Time Line Therapy® allows you to gain emotional control over your life. Inappropriate emotional reactions such as bursts of anger, periods of apathy, depression, sadness, anxiety and chronic fear are responsible for preventing people from achieving the quality of life they desire. Limiting decisions such as “I’m not good enough” or “I can’t get things right” create false limitations and hamper your ability to create reachable and attainable goals and outcomes.
Your Time Line
We all have a way of storing everything that has ever happened to us (the past) and what we are expecting is going to happen in the future. We automatically know the difference between something that happened last week and something that happened in our childhood. The is because our Unconscious Mind has stored everything that has ever happened to us in a Time Line and has time/date stamped the memory. What most people don’t realise is how much information is stored with these memories. The most relevant things that are stored with the events are how we felt at the time and what we made it mean.
I am a certified Master Time Line Therapy® Practitioner and have been using Time Line Therapy® techniques since 1995. I was trained at a Master Practitioner level with Dr. Tad James the man who created Time Line Therapy®.
Some of my most interesting client problems and the root causes of them are as follows: –
- A female client had a phobia of eating in restaurants, which stemmed from a particularly bad argument at the dinner table when she was 4 years old.
- A male client had a problem with being depressed, which had started as a reaction to his parents arguing and fighting when he was in the womb.
- A female client feeling not good enough came from her parents wanting a boy when she was in the womb.
- A feeling of loneliness was the result of a female client’s twin being miscarried. Prior to the therapy she did not know this had happened however her mother confirmed this was true.
- A male client feeling insecure came from a previous lifetime where his partner had died soon after they had been married.
- A male client becoming an alcoholic came from traumatic incidents having happened to his father.
- A hatred of cats was inherited from a male client’s mother who had been badly scratched as a little girl.
- A female client had the feeling of being powerless as she had died just after she was born in a previous lifetime.
With Time Line Therapy® because you go to the root cause of the problem and heal the emotion/problem from that point in time the solution is permanent. Most clients are amazed at how they automatically feel so different without having to make an effort.
Need Help? Contact Me