Call : 0203 794 1508
The exact address will be given upon booking.
Hypnosis is a perfectly natural state – similar to a daydream – in which you are in total control but very relaxed in body and mind.
During hypnosis you are awake, and can be more aware of what is taking place than usual. A person in this state can converse quite easily although probably can’t be bothered to move or open their eyes.
To induce you into the state of hypnosis I use my voice along with a hypnosis wheel which you focus your eyes on. You feel mentally and physically relaxed, and your past memories are more easily accessible.
There are three basic types of hypnosis therapy:-
- Suggestion therapy
- Simple suggestions are made as to how you could think, feel and behave in order to resolve a problem.
- Analytical therapy
- We find out from your unconscious mind what is causing a problem.
- Regression therapy
- A way of accessing past memories which are the original cause of the problems bothering you in the present.
I can also give you a personal self-hypnosis tape to clients which reinforces the work we have done during your sessions and provides a way of you being able to regularly relax. I should be able to record personalised CD’s soon as well.
- I am a certified practitioner of hypnosis, recognised by the American Board of Hypnotherapy and the Hypnotherapy Association
- I am a certified practitioner of Ericksonian Hypnosis as recognized by the British Society of Clinical and Medical Ericksonian Hypnosis
- I have completed Advanced Hypnotherapy Training with the Silver Institute of Scientific & Clinical Hypnotherapy
- I have completed Clinical Hypnotherapy Training recognised by the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
Need Help? Contact Me
After four sessions with Nicola I am sleeping better, standing up for myself, I came away feeling so much better and so much freer
After seeing Nicola for the last four months the following things have changed:
- My confidence has grown
- My relationship with my boyfriend has improved
- I know how to cope with difficulties
- I'm now much calmer
- I've been doing things for myself eg dance classes and the gym
- I've been eating proper food
- I've stopped biting my nails
- I get on with other people
- I feel much happier