Call : 0203 794 1508
The exact address will be given upon booking.
- All clients with the exception of stop smoking clients are offered a free 30 minute consultation with no obligation to book more.
- Therapy sessions last one hour
- Stop smoking clients have a 15 minute consultation included in their 75 minute session
Cancelling a consultation or session
- All clients are expected to keep their appointment times or give notice of cancellation more than 24 hours before the appointment is due.
- The fee for cancellation of less than 24 hours notice or no show is half the session price. I will waive this only if the appointment is rescheduled within the same week.
- I will only cancel the session if I am ill, an accident has happened or there is some kind of emergency. I will of course offer you a replacement session with 50% extra time added as compensation.
How to cancel a session
- Cancellations by email are considered an appropriate way of cancelling if there is more than 48 hours notice
- Cancellations by email are considered inappropriate if the cancellation is less than 48 hours before the due session date/time as I may be working and too busy to check emails or working from my other office where I do not have internet access
- To cancel, please phone me, preferably on my mobile 07711 462923
- Cancelling by text message is acceptable if the cancellation is more than 24 hours before the appointment time
Turning up late
- If you are running late, then please let me know as soon as possible. I will endeavour to still give you the whole hour of session time, but may not be able to if I have another client very soon afterward (unless they agree to wait)
- If I am running late – which very occasionally happens if I am travelling between office I will let you know as long as you have given me your mobile number. I will always give you the whole hour’s session and a bit extra to compensate.
Payments are to be made at the end of the session by either cash, cheque or credit card – visa, mastercard. If you wish to pay by internet banking, can you please arrange for the transfer to happen before the session.
Currently I do not have facilities for electronic cards such as delta or electron.
For distance therapy then internet transfer, credit card details over the phone or paypal are also acceptable
My fees are as listed on the prices page. Please only ask for a reduction if you really need it – eg not working, a student or exceptional circumstances. This allows me to give discounted rates to those people who would be unable to attend for therapy otherwise.
Privacy and Confidentiality
You will be required to give at least a phone number before coming for a consultation and at the consultation you will be required to give your full name and address. Any information such as email address collected from the website will be simply for my use in communicating with you and will not be supplied to a third party. You can send me an email via the website but my email address is not listed on the website to avoid collection and abuse from the spammers
All information given to me during your treatment with me is completely confidential unless you request me to inform someone else such as a parent or a doctor.