Call : 0203 794 1508
The exact address will be given upon booking.
I can help you manage your stress
Stress is now recognised as becoming one of the biggest problems we, as human beings are having to deal with in the 21st century.
There are many stressful situations that we may have to deal with:-
- Death of a family member/friend/pet
- Losing your job
- Divorce or split of a relationship
- Moving home or school or job
- Taking or failing exams or driving test
- Pregnancy or birth of a child
- Financial problems
- Burglaries or thefts
However, it is an accumulation of stressful situations where we are unable to function as we need to when it is time to look for support.
As a hypnotherapist I have supported many hundreds of clients in dealing with the stress in their lives.
- Firstly, the relaxation employed in hypnosis is very beneficial in reducing stress levels.
- Secondly, having an external view of a client’s life has often supported my clients in making the changes they need to make to reduce stress
- And thirdly, there are some very powerful therapeutic techniques which help the client think, feel and behave in more empowering ways that automatically reduce stress.
To book your free 30 minute initial consultation please contact me Nicola Dexter
What I've gained from Nicola:-
- I look at things, people, situations differently
- My outlook towards life is more positive
- I feel better about myself
- I feel calm and in control
Since completing my sessions with Nicola my stress levels have greatly reduced. My feelings and actions towards people in my life have seen a positive transformation. I am more accepting of myself and others, know myself better, feel happier and my closer relationships have seen a huge improvement. thank you so much.
I've been seeing Nicola Dexter for the last four months and the following things have changed:-
- my confidence has grown
- I am now much calmer
- I feel much happier
- I have been doing things for myself eg dance classes and gym
Nicola first counselled my wife 13 years ago - and when my back started giving me problems 8 years ago, my wife strongly recommended that I seek her assistance - after it became clear that conventional medical treatments had not worked. As she worked with me, I started to understand the interlinking effects that stress and even forgotten childhood insecurities had on my health, relationships and sense of wellbeing. When I returned to the UK 2 years ago I contacted her again where she agreed to be my business coach: She has used a combination of hypnotherapy and counselling to help me balance the demands of an executive career with my health and family life. I strongly recommend her to any professional who has the ambition to reach the top - you will be amazed what she will find in your mind to help you get there.