Call : 0203 794 1508
The exact address will be given upon booking.
I can help you sleep better
There are several different variations of sleeping problems – which do you suffer from?
- Inability to get to sleep
- Waking up in the night
- Being unable to get back to sleep once woken
- Not being able to sleep in other locations
- Shift work affecting sleeping
- Bad habits of going to bed later than intended
I believe that all sleeping problems can be resolved with the right help and hypnotherapy is certainly one of the most successful ways of sleeping more quickly, soundly and peacefully.
I have had extraordinary success in dealing with insomnia although I will suggest helping yourself first by doing the following:-
- Turning off mobile phones off at night
- Putting cordless phones back in their base station
- Turning off computers close by
- Removing electric blankets
- Minimising electrical items close to the head of the bed
The reason I suggest doing these things is because the brain is an electrical receiver and can pick up inteference from invisible waves or energies nearby.
However, once outside interference has been eliminated as a contributory factor, hypnotherapeutic techniques can be used in several different ways to allow you to sleep better:-
- Teaching the body and mind to relax
- Dealing with underlying issues that are bothering you
- Clearing out disempowering beliefs that perpetuate the problem
- Creating new behaviours that support good sleep
Overall my message is “Promise yourself that you will do whatever it takes to sleep well – you deserve to have a great life!”
If you are suffering from insomnia? Contact Me